SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
SpaceKnow has two distinct products: a web-based, on-demand geospatial analytics platform (also available through API), as well as a growing suite of economic index offerings.
Join a team of passionate Data Scientists to advance the state of the art in novel machine learning approaches and data science tools for processing satellite images.
You should have a proven track record of creatively solving difficult problems and you should enjoy spending your time writing code and producing results. Having an experience with big data analysis, image processing, deep neural networks and cloud computation is a great plus.
- Self-motivated, creative with critical thinking, willing to learn and solve challenging tasks
- Background in statistics, machine learning, and/or computer science
- Data analysis and signal processing skills with ability to independently prototype machine learning (deep learning) algorithms in Python
- Ability to perform evaluation of statistical models and critical evaluation of datasets
- Software development experience in data manipulation, data mining or prototype development using Python (agile development, software version control, rapid prototyping)
- Excellent communication (presentations) and collaboration skills
- Masters or PhD in computer science, remote sensing, machine learning, data science or signal processing
- Experience in geospatial data and/or Economic background is advantage
- Applied research in the field of geospatial artificial intelligence (supervised and unsupervised techniques)
- Rapid prototyping of data products
- Design and implementation of computer vision algorithms, statistical models for time-series processing and data fusion algorithms
- Free drinks and food
- Work-life balance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Teambuildings on regular bases
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.
Do not hesitate to send links of your contributions to FOSS projects or of any other relevant work.