SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
SpaceKnow has two distinct products: a web-based, on-demand geospatial analytics platform (also available through API), as well as a growing suite of economic index offerings.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets.
We are looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Previous experience in IT, advanced technologies and/or R&D
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages
- Interest in machine learning and space & defense technologies
- Positive open mindset, highly curious personality and eagerness to dive deep into the development of automated solutions for satellite imagery analysis
- Advantage: basic knowledge in Earth Observation, European and Global Space ecosystem, basic knowledge of military equipment and armed forces capabilities
- Manage project development from initiation to closure
- Provide a project schedule to estimate effort required for each task
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to sponsors
- Ensure all project documents are safely archived following project completion
- Support project and product management related activities on daily basis
- Free drinks and food
- Part-time work
- Work-life balance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Teambuildings on regular bases
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.
Do not hesitate to send links of your contributions to FOSS projects or of any other relevant work.