SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
SpaceKnow provides cutting-edge, highly accurate and reliable strategic and operational analysis over areas of interests, theaters of operations and critical infrastructure. We can precisely classify diverse and large numbers of specific military equipment and installations, detect important changes and monitor activity over vast areas of interests.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Help to formulate product’s strategy and design long-term vision
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams and supervise respective projects to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven track record of managing diverse teams and communicating with clients
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.