SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
SpaceKnow has two distinct products: a web-based, on-demand geospatial analytics platform (also available through API), as well as a growing suite of economic index offerings.
The Office Manager is responsible for organising and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. Responsible for ensuring that the office runs efficiently which includes keeping supplies in stock, making sure administrative and office staff are doing their job, working with vendors, planning events, making sure the facilities are clean, orderly, and safe while fostering positive relationships with customers and co-workers.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in Czech and English)
- Professional phone manner
- Driving licence
- Professional appearance and manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Flexible attitude, hard-working, cost-conscious and results-driven
- Self-motivated with strong sense of urgency to complete projects efficiently and in a timely manner
- Capable of prioritising and managing workloads with little supervision
- Manage day-to-day operations of an office supporting Executives and support staff
- Maintain the Executive’s calendar of meetings and events
- Manage general administrative activities such as arranging complex domestic and international travel and accommodations, preparing, processing and reviewing expense reports, and arranging logistics and catering for internal meetings on a cost efficient basis
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Act as contact person for IT issues, building inquiries, problems
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information
- Other duties as assigned
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.