SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-real time large-scale analysis to drive decision making. SpaceKnow has two distinct products: a web-based, on-demand geospatial analytics platform (also available through API), as well as a growing suite of economic index offerings.
Join a team of passionate Data Scientists to advance the state of the art in novel machine learning approaches and data science tools for processing satellite images. You should have a proven track record of creatively solving difficult problems and you should enjoy spending your time writing code and producing results. Experience with signal or image processing, and cloud computation is a great plus.
- Masters or preferably PhD in computer science, remote sensing, machine learning, signal processing or similar
- Data analysis and signal processing skills with ability to independently prototype algorithms in Python
- Ability to perform evaluation of statistical models and critical evaluation of datasets
- Software development experience in image processing using Python (agile development, software version control, rapid prototyping)
- Experience with radar (SAR) and/or multispectral imaging is an advantage
- Experience with satellite imaging is an advantage
- Experience with geospatial data is an advantage
- Self-motivated, creative with critical thinking, willing to learn and solve challenging tasks
- Excellent communication (presentations) and collaboration skills
- Design and implementation of algorithms applied to radar and multispectral satellite imagery
- Applied research in the field of geospatial artificial intelligence (supervised and unsupervised techniques)
- Rapid prototyping of data products in Python
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.
Do not hesitate to send links of your contributions to projects or any other relevant work.