SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to strengthen our Nowcasting Solutions team, who is passionate about finding new opportunities and winning business.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and conscientious individual eager to work as part of a dynamic, ambitious team
- Understands, wants to learn and communicate about complex technical products
- Competence and proven track record in preparing and delivering impactful presentations and proposals (Office, GSuite)
- Eagerness to build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues, partners, customers and end users
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, adapting flexibly to bid timeframes and business priorities
- Understanding of marketing and sales tools and principles
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some experience selling a new product or service and complex technical products to new customers
- A team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- Excited about the integration of data into strategic decision making
What We Offer
- Our compensation package includes highly competitive salary & commission plan
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Free drinks and food
- Part-time work
- Work-life balance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Teambuildings on regular bases
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.