SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
SpaceKnow has two distinct products: a web-based, on-demand geospatial analytics platform (also available through API), as well as a growing suite of economic index offerings.
We are looking for a Delivery Engineer who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Experience/skills working with Linux command line and Python scripting
- Experience with Cloud platforms, data pipelining systems and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Data Science skills – plus
- Experience with Docker – plus
- Ownership and responsibility for client deliveries
- Apply product management, industry, and market expertise to brainstorm and create additional use-cases for the API, Machine Learning, BI and data products
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Contribute to API test plans and be hands-on with testing
- Drive product launches including working with engineering, executives, and other product management team members
- Free drinks and food
- Part-time work
- Work-life balance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Teambuildings on regular bases
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.
Do not hesitate to send links of your contributions to FOSS projects or of any other relevant work.