SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
For our customers in the Defense & Intelligence community, SpaceKnow provides cutting-edge, highly accurate and reliable strategic and operational analysis over areas of interests, theaters of operations and critical infrastructure. We can precisely classify diverse and large numbers of specific military equipment and installations, detect important changes and monitor activity over vast areas of interest.
We are looking for a Business Development representative to strengthen our Defense & Intelligence team, who is passionate about finding new opportunities and winning business.
- Develop new business opportunities at all stages of the sales cycle to, including market research, targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions
- Prepare and deliver powerful, persuasive sales presentations and proposals that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of SpaceKnow solutions
- Manage complex bids for funding programs run by ministries, research agencies and international organisations
- Work closely with the Product and Project Team in delivering current programs, ensuring customer satisfaction and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Contribute to marketing activities (content publishing, contribution to blog and social media management) to strengthen the SpaceKnow brand and generate inbound leads for all SpaceKnow products and services
- Reports to Vice-President, Defense & Intelligence
- Enthusiastic, motivated and conscientious individual eager to work as part of a dynamic, ambitious team
- Ability to proactively find and develop new business opportunities and partnerships
- Competence and proven track record in preparing and delivering impactful presentations and proposals (Office, GSuite)
- Eagerness to build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues, partners, customers and end users
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, adapting flexibly to bid timeframes and business priorities
- Understanding of marketing and sales tools and principles
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Native or bilingual English. Spanish language is an advantage
- 3-5 years of full time work experience
- Defense and Aerospace or Software industry experience a plus but not mandatory
- Free drinks and food
- Part-time work
- Work-life balance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Teambuildings on regular bases
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.